Saturday, April 30, 2011

Times New Roman

It is funny how little things, and probably insignificant for most people, can bother you - or me for that matter.

As I write this post, I try to shake off this very uncomfortable feeling - like I'm about to get the flu or I had bad seafood.

I cannot stand looking at the Times New Roman font.  Not to offend Times New Roman fans out there, but to use this font is saying to people - I have no creativity, I am too lazy to change the font.

Like everything else, I think one's taste in fonts should evolve.  I've gone garamond, verdana, tahoma, trebuchet and yes even comic sans (uuuggh) and a bit of futura (did anyone see that Stargate Universe episode where they name their new planet Futura?  LOL!)

My new favourite now is Calibri. So clean, so elegant and so pretty in 11 pts. It's a shame Blogger doesn't give me Calibri as a choice.

Now I shall spare you from the very unstimulating Times New Roman.  *CTRL-A Select FONT, Select Trebuchet*

No comments:

Post a Comment