Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lunch News: Bing-Bing's husband, Mom scented, Birthday dinner idea

I overheard Mom and Bing-Bing, Mom asking if her husband was successful in his job application. Unfortunately no, they needed a college graduate and they had a maximum age limit. He has been continually applying with no success. That's all I heard over lunch, a slow news day.

I gave Mom the scented sanitizer, she said she'll keep it in her bag for emergency, I was going to give the other to May but she took both.

May's birthday is coming up on Thursday. I suggested the Omakase at the Ayala triangle. May said the traffic might be bad but it was an interesting proposal since she'd like to eat there.

I asked Pie to buy a shared gift: iPod earphones. She's been looking for cheap versions since her ear phones break easily. Fortunately she does not read this blog so it will still be a surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment