Monday, May 23, 2011

Sunday at Greenbelt

My trip to the US is now pretty certain. So we went to Greenbelt 5 to buys clothes so I'll look presentable to the clients. Bought 3 long sleeves and slacks at Banana Republic. Total is around 15k, not bad.

We were supposed to buy shoes for me but ended up at Crocs. Mom, May and I each bought a pair of Crocs. Funny, how my fake Crocs costs 200 but my real Crocs costs 2k. The real Crocs seem a bit harder because the sole is denser, where with the fake Crocs I can feel the contours of the ground.

We ate at John and Yoko a japanese restaurant. May thought it was funny when a passerby commented: "John and Yoko? yoko jan!" (translation: I don't like that place.) Food was so so.

1st is a picture of Mom pretending  not to monitor me though she is watching my every move. 2nd pic is Mom and May after seeing an outfit that looked really cute for Caitlynn asked about it if they have the correct size. I think they didn't have the correct size so nothing bought. 3rd pic are my new Crocs!

No comments:

Post a Comment